Double Eccentric Butterfly Valves
Our impressive range of Double Eccentric Butterfly valves includes Resilient and Metal Seated Valves in EN593 series 13 & 14 (Short and Long Pattern) with Ductile Iron as standard, plus Aluminium Bronze and Stainless Steel Discs, in ranges DN150 to DN1200 as standard.
Our design and production capability extends to DN5000 on request. Various gearbox options are available with Cap Top, Handwheel and ISO Flanged Prepared for Actuation. With the Utilities Valves tradition of Innovation and development, we would like to introduce you to the UV Resilient Seated Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve in ranges DN150 to DN5000.
Key and innovative features
- Manufactured in GGG50 with a variety of shaft and trim materials for service conditions.
- Market leading innovation and design in terms of corrosion protection and disc to shaft security.
- This product features double key way and double pin, to both stub shafts for total protection against mechanical forces and anti-flutter.
- Robust valve design in all respects of body, shaft and disc design, with streamlined low head loss anti flutter contour.
- Strong Gearbox design to IP67 or IP68 for buried and submersible service.
- High Grade materials – Seat Ring, Seal Retaining Ring and Shaft materials are selected for service conditions from 304/316 to 316L to Super Duplex.
- Entire valve construction option in Bronze and Duplex/Super Duplex, placing UV as one of few to offer this technology and manufacturing capability
Concentric Type Butterfly Valves
We offer a full range of Wafer type product to EN558 series 20, in a range of materials such as Cast Iron, Ductile Iron and carbon steel, alongside CF8 Stainless AND CF8M Austenitic with Aluminium Bronze and C95500 Nickel Aluminium Bronze variants in Wafer/Lugged type and double flanged variants.
Discs are included in the range in similar materials including a nylon coated version. Stainless Steel shafts and WRAS approved seat materials such as EPDM, NBR, Teflon and Viton are available. All our Butterfly Valve products are available with Lever, Hand wheel / gearbox or ISO flanged prepared for actuation.
Size ranges from, DN50 to DN600 for wafer type and up to DN1400 for flanged type.